Justrite 7350210 JUS-7350210 Type II AccuFlow™ D.O.T. Steel Safety Can, 5 gal., Yellow
Compliance with the Department of Transportation's regulations for over-the-road transport of flammables is simpler with Justrite's D.O.T. Compliant AccuFlow™ Safety Can — ideal for remote gas-fueled equipment.
A hold-down bracket tethered to the spout with an easy-to-grasp tightening screw prevents vapor release and spills during transport as required by D.O.T. This fusible link bracket engages easily when used to transport fuel. The fusible link melts at 165°F (74°C) preventing dangerous pressure buildup at elevated temperatures. When the fusible link bracket is disengaged, the can acts as a standard safety can and should not be used for transporting fuel. AccuFlow's™ exclusive Safe-Squeeze® trigger mechanism opens the piston-actuated spout and vacuum-release valve for accurate pouring. A release of the handle instantly closes the valve and guards against spills. Built-in safety features include an internal flame arrester to dissipate heat preventing flashback ignition, a leak-tight, self-closing lid automatically venting between 3 and 5 psig (0.2 and 0.35 bar), and heavy roll bars to protect the spout.
Meets D.O.T. and HM-181 requirements; has United Nations (UN) approved marking 1A1/Y1.2/100 and is an accepted container under CARB.
- Model No. and Color Options: 7350210 (Yellow)
- Can/Container Material Specifications: Steel
- Capacity: 5 gallon(s) 19 liter(s)
- Dimensions, Exterior: 18.52" H x 11.75" Outer Dia. 470 H x 298 Outer Dia. (mm)
- Fill/Pour Hole: 1.68" 43 (mm)
- Hose Dimensions: 9" L x 0.625" Outer Dia. 229 L x 16 Outer Dia. (mm)
- Approvals: FM
- Compliance: CARB, D.O.T, HM-181, NFPA, OSHA, UN