California Torque TTH101 CTP-TTH101 Tire Tool Holder with 5 Wrenches
Doing the job right is absolutely paramount to safety, quality, and ultimate customer satisfaction. This set of five precision industrial grade preset torque wrenches are factory set and calibrated to the five most used lug nut torque settings. This system was developed specifically for the wheel and tire service industry to provide long term accurate torque control and durable enough to hold up to the demands of the tire and wheel service environment. Each one of the five wrenches is offered in a different color for easy identification. The 5 settings are 65, 80, 100, 120, 140 ft-lbs. Each wrench is equipped with a 1/2" drive that has a bi-directional, 48 tooth, quick release ratchet. All wrenches have an ergonomic, chemical resistant, rubber, comfort grip handle. The 5 piece set is supplied with a high visible orange rack that mounts on the wall. Each wrench has an accuracy of +/-3%, which meets ASME B107.14M-1994 and ISO standards. Each wrench is shipped in durable, blow molded, plastic cases. The five wrenches are individually tested, and are supplied with individual serial numbers and given a certificate of conformance. The system comes with a 1 year warranty on manufactured parts and workmanship.
- Models/ Ranges Offered- 65, 80, 100, 120, 140 ft-lbs
- 1/2" Quick Release Drive
- Accuracy- +/-3%
- Wrench Dimensions- Overall= 23", Head width= 1.675", Head height= 1.25", Handle Diameter= 1"
- Wrench Weight Lb/Kg (each)- 3.1/1.4
- The wrenches are each shipped in a blow molded plastic case
- Calibration and Repair Services Available Each Wrench Supplied with a Certificate of Conformance
- Calibration and Repair Services Available Calibration and Repair Services Available
The HQ WheelTorque system provides:
- Protection from over tightening and damage to lug nuts
- Helps protects rotating assembly from damage due to uneven lug nut tightening
- Improved customer safety by reducing the possibility of accidental wheel off from improper wheel lug nut installation.
The HQ WheelTorque includes:
- Multi-colored and boldly marked to easily and quickly identify torque setting.
- Rugged industrial grade construction designed to hold-up to the demands of the tire and wheel service industry.
- Ergonomic non-slip hand grip
- Positive lock square drive holds extension in place
Heavy Duty Rack Capable Of Holding 5 Presets And One Micrometer Torque Wrench Plus A Variety Of Extensions And Sockets.