Robinair 48710 ROB-48710 Tech-Mate Air-Conditioning Machine
The ONLY approved A/C machine for Nissan and Infiniti warranty service.
R-134a Recovery/Recycle/Recharge -- Acceptable for Warranty Use
The SAE J-2788 standard requires that all R-134a service equipment manufactured after January 1, 2008, must recover 95% of the refrigerant and recharge to within 1/2 ounce.
Until now, the best charge accuracy that could be claimed by service machines is ±0.88 ounce, a 3% error on a 2-pound system or 7% error on a 14-ounce system. Since The Robinair 48710 will recharge the vehicle to within 1/2 ounce of the charge capacity, you will avoid the dreaded "callback."
- Recovers 95% of refrigerant. Fully compliant with New SAE J-2788 Standard. Charge accuracy of ±1/2 oz.
- Automatic function. Automatic refrigerant refill. Automatic air purge.
- Automatic oil drain. Refrigerant charging. Vacuum leak test.
- Refrigerant management systems. Vacuum function. Temperature probes.
- Integrated thermal printer. Ambient temperature and humidity sensor.
- Real-time clock. Removable hoses. Encrypted Warranty Codes.
- Larger 1/4 VGA display. Software usability enhancements. Hose oil clearing.
- Notification light and tone for top of unit.
- Basic Help Screens guide you through the procedures.