Mechanix Wear MP2-F55-012 MCX-MP2-F55-012 TAA M-Pact 2 Glove - XX-Large
Service members understand the importance of having the right tools for the mission. The M-Pact® 2 safeguards your hands from impact injuries with a flexible accordion knuckle and Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) finger guards that create a barrier between your hands and the unexpected. High wear areas of the palm are reinforced and padded with XRD® performance cushioning to reduce hand fatigue in the field and a molded Neoprene cuff provides a seamless fit to the wrist. Imported
- TrekDry® material helps keep hands cool and comfortable.
- Accordion knuckle with 6mm of EVA foam for protection.
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) finger guards protect against impact and abrasion.
- 2mm EVA foam padded index finger.
- Armortex® fingertip material provides durable gripping power.
- Neoprene cuff form-fits the wrist and provides protection.
- 2mm XRD® performance cushioning reduces impact and vibration.
- 4mm XRD® performance cushioning provides extreme impact and vibration absorption.
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) closure with hook and loop provides a secure fit.
- Nylon cord loop provides convenient glove storage.
- Machine washable.