Innovative Products of America 9038A IPA-9038A Relay Bypass Kit with Amp Loop
The Relay Bypass Switch with Amp Loop can energize any relay powering a DC motor for testing. It also makes DC motor actuation and current monitoring easy. By attaching an amp clamp or low amp probe with a lab scope, you can monitor the current or amperage readings, allowing the technician to judge the health of the electric motor. If a motor is drawing more current than specified or if the current load is inconsistent during operation, the motor is suspect and should be replaced. Use the Relay Bypass to energize a DC motor, i.e., fuel pump, cooling fan, blower motor, window motor, or any motor actuated by a relay.
The bypass feature of the Relay Bypass Kit with Amp Loop simplifies fuel injection testing. To energize the fuel pump, install the Bypass Switch in place of the vehicles fuel pump relay and simply push it to the "on" position. This eliminates the need for "key-on/key-off" systems.
- Controls relay circuit independent of "key-on" systems
- Use with amp clamps or low amp probes in conjunction with a lab scope
- Run fuel pumps, fan motors, etc. with push of a switch
- Operating range: 10-20 amp continuous, 30 amp surge
- Covers most makes and models