Coast 20764 CST-20764 Polysteel 200 Flashlight
The new Polysteel line exemplifies the ultimate flashlight for anyone who works or plays in rough-and-tough environments. The Polysteel 200 flashlight is designed for extreme durability, with Coast’s trademark Pure Beam Focusing technology. It’s unique from the inside out, as it comes with a tough, stainless steel core that’s wrapped in a grip textured nylon polymer. This construction allows for the lights to withstand some of the toughest and most brutal environments and conditions, from plunges under water to drops from above. Using 3 X AAA batteries, you will get a runtime up to 35 hours on low. The lights Pure Beam Twist Focusing technology to ensure that not only will you have a light that is durable, but a light that maintains our advantage in beam quality as well with the Ultra View Flood & Bulls-Eye Spot Beams. With a maximum beam distance of 396 feet and 250 lumens, the Polysteel 200 combines durability with our focusing and beam technology. Backed by Coast's lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards.
- Pure Beam Focusing Optic
- Twist Focus Technology
- On High: 250 lumen light output, 3 hour 30 minute runtime, 121 meter (396 ft.) beam distance
- Oh Medium: 87 lumen light output, 9 hour runtime, 68 meter (223 ft.) beam distance
- On Low: 26 lumen light output, 35 hour runtime, 37 meter (121 ft.) beam distance
- Poly casing, stainless steel core
- Length: 5.0 inches
- Weight: 4.1 oz.
- 3 X AAA batteries (included)
- IPX8 waterproof at 3m for 6 hours
- 3 meter drop tested