Makita TD022DSE MKT-TD022DSE 7.2V Lithium‑Ion Cordless Impact Driver Kit
- Makita-built motor delivers 220 in.lbs. of Max Torque in a compact design
- Variable speed (0-2,450 RPM & 0-3,000 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Ergonomically located forward/reverse switch for convenient adjustment of rotational speed for precise screw driving
- Operates in straight or pistol grip positions
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area and flashes when it is time to recharge the battery
- Lock-off switch for user convenience
- Convenient 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Weighs only 1.2 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Can also be used as a hand-driven screwdriver to securely fasten screws to a proper torque
- Makita 7.2V Lithium-Ion batteries provide longer run time and lower self-discharge
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 11-1/8" (straight) and 8-15/16" (pistol)
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- (2) 7.2V Lithium-Ion 1.5Ah Battery (BL0715)
- (1) 7.2V - 12V max Lithium-Ion Charger (DC10WB)
- (1) Tool Case (824842-6)
- Hex Shank : 1/4"
- No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 2,450 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 3,000 IPM
- Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m) : 220 in.lbs./25N•m
- Battery : 7.2V Compact Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length (pistol) : 8-15/16"
- Overall Length (in-line) : 11-1/8"
- Net Weight (with battery) : 1.2 lbs.
- Power Type : Cordless
- Shipping Weight : 4.741 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-833257