California Torque 2002CTPRH CTP-2002CTPRH 3/8" Drive 200 in.-lbs. Professional Series Torque Wrench
The 2002CTPRH torque wrench is an industrial grade micrometer click type wrench designed for years of service. The wrench is equipped with a 3/8" dual direction quick release, 32 tooth ratchet. With a precision laser marked scale the range in adjustment is 30-200 In-Lbs in increments of 1.0 In-Lb with a quick easy to use adjustment lock. The wrench is produced with an over molded durable chemical resistant and ergonomic comfort grip rubber handle. It has a highly polished durable bright chrome finish. The wrench is fully repairable and easily calibrated. It is calibrated to +/-3% at any setting, meets ASME B107.14B specifications, and includes a 1 year warranty.
- Capacity- 200 In-Lbs, 3/8" drive
- Range- 30-200 In-Lbs
- Accuracy- +/-3%
- Dimensions in/cm- Overall=12.75/32.4, Head Width=1.2/3.0, Head Height=1.0/2.4, Handle Diameter=1.3/3.3
- Weight Lb/Kg- 1.3/0.6
- The wrench comes with a certificate of calibration.
- The wrench is shipped in a polypropylene tube.
- Black, over molded, chemical resistant, rubber handle.
- Highly polished, durable, chrome finish.
- Repair Parts Available.
- Calibration and Repair Service Available.
- Ratchet Repair Kit CTP34362-1DK