California Torque Products 6004CTPPY-3/4 CTP-6004CTPPY3/4 3/4" Drive Preset Torque Wrench
6004CTPPY-3/4 is a preset industrial grade, click type torque wrench. It was developed for the use to properly tighten lug nuts on truck, trailer, and heavy equipment wheels. The handle is a black, slip on, durable rubber handle. It is equipped with a 3/4" drive that has a bidirectional, 36 tooth quick release ratchet. The wrench can be preset from 100-600 Ft-Lbs. It easily separates into 2 pieces for ease of storage. It is brightly colored in safety yellow for high visibility. It comes in a blow molded case with a small padlock. It meets all ASME B107.14M-1994 and ISO standards. It comes with a 1 year warranty on manufactured parts and workmanship.
- Capacity- 600 Ft-Lbs, 3/4" drive
- Range- 100-600 Ft-Lbs preset
- Accuracy- +/-3%
- Dimensions- Overall= 54", Head width= 2.5", Head height= 2", Handle Diameter= 1.5"
- Weight Lb- 13
- The wrench is shipped in a hard molded plastic case with a small padlock.
- Highly visible yellow finish
- Black, nonslip, rubber handle
- Convient 2 piece design for easy storage
- Calibration and Repair Services Available
- Ratchet Repair Kit CTP34662-3DK1