Makita XDT04Z MKT-XDT04Z 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver, Tool Only
- Variable speed (0-2,300 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-7/16" long
- Weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Convenient one-touch 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 1,420 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year warranty on tool
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Hex Shank: 1/4"
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 2,300 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 3,200 IPM
- Maximum Torque (in.lbs./Nm): 1,420 in.lbs./160Nm
- Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Battery Charge Time (minutes): 30
- Overall Length: 5-7/16"
- Net Weight: 3.3 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 12 lbs.
- UPC Code: 088381-621465