California Torque 2001CTPRH CTP-2001CTPRH 1/4" Drive 200 in.-lbs. Professional Series Torque Wrench
The 2001CTPRH torque wrench is an industrial grade micrometer click type wrench designed for years of service. The wrench is equipped with an over molded durable chemical resistant and ergonomic comfort grip rubber handle. The wrench is produced with a 1/4" dual direction quick release, 24 tooth ratchet. It has a precision laser marked scale with a range in adjustments from 30-200 In-Lbs in 1 In-Lb increments, with a quick easy to use adjustment lock. It has a highly polished durable bright chrome finish. The wrench is fully repairable and easily calibrated. It is calibrated to +/-3% at any setting, meets ASME B107.14B specifications, and includes a 1 year warranty.
- Capacity- 200 In-Lbs, 1/4" drive
- Range- 30-200 In-Lbs
- Accuracy- +/-3%
- Dimensions in/cm- Overall=12.75/32.4, Head Width=1.2/3.0, Head Height=1.0/2.4, Handle Diameter=1.3/3.3
- Weight Lb/Kg- 1.3/0.6
- The wrench comes with a certificate of calibration.
- The wrench is shipped in a polypropylene tube.
- Black, over molded, chemical resistant, rubber handle
- Highly polished, durable, chrome finish
- Repair Parts Available.
- Calibration and Repair Service Available
- Ratchet Repair Kit CTP34262-1DK