California Torque 2503CTPRHS CTP-2503CTPRHS 1/2" drive 250 ft.-lbs. Professional Series Tire Service Torque Wrench
The 2503CTPRHS torque wrench is an industrial grade micrometer click type wrench designed for years of service. It was developed particularly for the harsh environment of the tire service shops. The wrench is equipped with a 1/2" single direction quick release, 32 tooth ratchet allowing only for the use of tightening lug nuts and can not be used as a breaker bar. It has a precision laser marked scale that has a range from 30-250 Ft-Lbs with adjustment increments of 1 Ft-Lb, with a quick easy to use adjustment lock. The wrench is designed with an over molded durable chemical resistant and ergonomic comfort grip rubber handle.It has a highly polished durable bright chrome finish. The wrench is fully repairable and easily calibrated. The wrench meets ASME B107.14B specifications and is calibrated to +/- 3% at any setting, and includes a 1 year warranty.
- Capacity- 250 Ft-Lbs, 1/2" drive
- Range- 30-250 Ft-Lbs
- Accuracy- +/-3%
- Dimensions in/cm- Overall= 24.25/61.6, Head Width=2.0/5.1, Head Height=1.7/4.3, Handle Diameter= 1.6/4.2
- Weight Lb/Kg- 4.0/1.8
- The wrench comes with a certificate of calibration.
- The wrench is shipped in a polypropylene tube.
- Black, over molded, chemical resistant, rubber handle
- Highly polished, durable, chrome finish
- Parts Available- Ratchet Repair Kit, Ratchet Head, Handle, Spring, Adjustment Screw, Washers, Rubber Seal, Rubber End Cap, Locking Washer, Spacers
- Calibration and Repair Services Available
- Ratchet Repair Kit CTP34412-2DK